We Get to the Source of the Problem.
Think Smart Specialized Private Tutors help struggling students from primary through college achieve their potential within months rather than years.
Why is Think Smart Reading Center so successful within only months, when other centers charge fees year after year and the same struggle continues?
Standard tutoring attempts to re-teach academic areas that were not successfully learned.This doesn’t work for students with weak learning skills. It becomes more and more of the same thing that isn’t working and results in frustration for everyone.
We at Think Smart Reading Center:
- have a strong passion & commitment to every student
- are great with children to establish rapport – (they find it enjoyable and want to come back)
- expertly diagnose and identify deficient underlying cognitive skills (mental skills) for proper learning
- correct and strengthen these underlying deficient skill areas
- provide tailored one-on-one programs to address your child’s specific areas of need
- use highly specialized private tutors who are experienced teachers and are licensed learning specialists
- over 16 years experience of proven unparalleled success
Our research based programs increases the ability for a student to learn quickly, easily, and to retain what is learned.
Cognitive Skills and Learning
What are these cognitive skills required for proficient learning and how can they affect your child?
- Auditory Processing
- Logic and Reasoning
- Processing Speed
- Visual Processing
These cognitive (or mental) skills are critical for success in reading, math, and learning in general.
When these skills are weak, the results are:
- struggles with homework
- inability to learn independently
- working slowing
- lack of focus and attention
- difficulty comprehending and remembering
- struggles with reading, math, and other academic subjects
Specialized Private Tutors
At Think Smart Reading Center, we as highly specialized private tutors can actually train and strengthen the cognitive, learning skills so that the student experiences permanent and continued success.
How can these cognitive skills be corrected?
Think Smart Reading Center is based on the scientific evidence that learning skills can be improved and can be strengthened permanently by the use of specifically designed and targeted exercises tailored to the child’s individual needs.
We improve cognitive abilities such as memory, attention, sensory processing, and reasoning.
This strengthens the individual learning skills allowing the student to learn more efficiently. When learning is more efficient, it is easier, quicker, and more enjoyable.
Who Can We Help?
Students of all ages who:
- are struggling academically and lacking in confidence
- want an extra edge in their academic pursuits
- have traumatic brain injury
- have Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, or Aspergers
- have Auditory Processing problems
- need to improve their reading fluency and comprehension
- need to improve their math and reasoning skills
- and many others
Give your child the success and confidence they deserve!
Call Connie at:
Think Smart Reading Center
We can help